The service providers in the Swiss poultry industry. A comprehensive range of high-quality products and services creates the perfect conditions going forward for all market players.
Nature is valuable, unique and our top priority. That‘s why we strive to make our working practices environmentally responsible, sustainable and respectful.
- We respect ecological principles. We strive for an excellent corporate and product image
- We promote the sale of domestic products and in doing so support Switzerland’s agricultural industry
- We treat our business partners with trust, respect and fairness
- We support the professional development of our employees and thus encourage a healthy corporate culture
- We are open to participations, cooperations, etc.
- We are continuously developing ourselves and setting ourselves apart from the competition
- We assure our survival and long-term development through generating profit
It is fair to say that Swiss animal welfare guidelines include some of the world’s strictest laws and regulations. We strive to adhere to these norms at all levels and ensure that our suppliers and producers also comply with the relevant principles and ethos. Animal welfare comes before profit, and that applies not just for housing, but for transport and the entire production chain. Wherever there is a question of quantity, our birds’ quality of life always comes first. We strive for solutions where the focus is on animal welfare.
We systematically combine ecology and economy – wherever savings are made, sustainability is improved. This is an approach that we also closely follow for our infrastructures, thus giving due consideration to resources, nature and the environment.
90 % of energy is reused: The waste heat from the cold store motor is used for domestic water heating
- Saving energy: In the transition months, the control and piping system allows the heat pumps to be dispensed with
- The best prerequisite for food processing: the energy system ensures that the temperature is maintained evenly and constantly throughout the facility
- We make sure that all packaging is sustainably produced (FSC, recycled paper, carbon-neutral footprint)
We are independent. Thanks to a solid financial basis and responsible management that goes beyond mere compliance with legal requirements for businesses, our strategy is geared towards long-term success. Our Corporate Governance comprises those rules of responsible corporate management and control that are oriented towards long-term value creation and ensure transparency in order to create trust among stakeholders.
We believe in the skills and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees. We promote a working environment based on trust and respect.
- We value close cooperation with our colleagues, customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Our working atmosphere motivates and inspires staff. We support our employees in developing and contributing new ideas. We delegate decisions and responsibilities according to the level of competence.
- We work with flat hierarchies and broad areas of responsibility.
- Further training and development of our employees is a high priority. We pursue the goal of developing our leadership talents for tomorrow and focus on the promotion of our employees.
- We do not tolerate any discrimination against people on the basis of their race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, origin, political activity or because of their age, gender or disability.